There’s no shortage of nurseries in and around Johannesburg. Whether you’re associated with the plant industry or a homeowner, you’re spoiled for choice. Nevertheless, there are factors to consider which differentiate one from the next.
As in any other industry or trade which offers products and/or services that are similar to those available from competitors, the level of customer service at nurseries in Johannesburg and elsewhere plays an important part in where clients prefer to go to buy their plants.
Unless the customer has an in-depth knowledge of plants, the size to which they grow, the optimal conditions and care for each species, maintenance, soil type and root systems, they generally require a degree of qualified guidance.
Without the assistance of experienced personnel at nurseries, their new acquisition may fail to thrive, leaving the disgruntled customer with the impression that the plants were of poor quality – bad news for any nursery owner in Johannesburg, where competition is fierce.
Browsers Welcome Too
On the other hand, you may only want to spend your time browsing, getting new ideas and thinking about your next gardening project. If this is all you require on any given day, you’re most welcome to take your time and browse at your leisure when you visit our outstanding nursery, conveniently situated in Honeydew, Gauteng, just on the outskirts of north western Johannesburg.
Range of Services
Services on offer at our establishment are multifaceted and available to the industry and public alike.
- Comprehensive landscaping and garden design services for all types and styles of gardens of all sizes – small, large, residential and corporate.
- Affordable and flexible landscaping options, which allow for additional discounted plant purchases, with the possibility of obtaining your landscape design consultation fee completely free of charge, depending on the plants that you buy from us.
- Our once-off landscaping consultation fee for the areas in our immediate vicinity is a mere R850 (excluding VAT), and further afield, in the East Rand, Vaal Triangle and Midrand regions, it’s slightly more but still affordable – R950 (excluding VAT).
- Advice on establishing a water-wise garden and/or irrigation systems.
- We cultivate most of our plants on offer for sale at our Johannesburg nursery, enabling us to offer you high-quality, healthy and disease-free specimens.
- Both the industry and the public are able to obtain their plants from our growing farm at wholesale prices, and without an additional mark-up from the nursery.
- Stock includes indigenous and exotic species.
- More than 200 varieties of plants in stock.
- Perennials and annuals.
- Trees, shrubs, plugs and more established sizes, groundcovers and herbs.
- Free advice and helpful hints available at our nursery/farm office.
- Individual, one-on-one advice and guidance provided during landscaping consultations.
- A handy, informative Downloads List is posted on our user-friendly website, which includes a comprehensive list of plants and plugs on offer, plus prices for each variety, and another list which specifies which species we currently have in plentiful quantities.
Your Own Garden of Paradise
There’s no need to envy the magnificent outdoor spaces that you see in magazines and around you. A beautiful, lush, verdant green garden of paradise is well within your reach too. Utilise the services and advice on offer by our pick of leading wholesale nurseries in Johannesburg and make it happen.